Vintage China Hire
Any afternoon tea party is made extra special with china tea cups, antique cutlery or tiered cake stands. Our collection of vintage china dates back to a few pieces of passed-down Royal Albert and has been building in size ever since, all handpicked to complement the other pieces.
We now regularly hire out over 100 place settings of beautiful china, cutlery and table linens.
You can hire items individually or we recommend the following tea sets:
- Teacup, saucer, side plate per person
- Cake fork, teaspoon and tea knife per person
- Teapot, milk jug, sugar bowl and sandwich plate per four people
- Tiered cake stand or pedestal cake stand (for a whole cake) between 10 people
- Cloth napkins
- Small embroidered or lace table cloths
- Medium embroidered or lace table cloths
- Large white table cloths (to fit a trestle table)
- Lengths of fabric bunting
Other props and equipment can also be sourced to dress your party room, just ask.
Delivery and collection charges vary according to distance, just ring or email to enquire